Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Craig Mack In The Ministry As You Would Have Never Imagined


For a while I'd heard rumors of former Bad Boy recording artist Craig Mack attempting to be incognito while living in SC. Well, video has now surfaced of him and it's probably not how you would have expected to see him



Here's the thing...

For me, it all looks kinda 'little house on the prairie' weird, but that doesn't make it wrong. Lord knows I've been a part of some 'weirdness' in my day. I don't know anything about this church, the pastor or anything about this movement. If it works for Craig Mack and he has in fact changed his life for the better and is now a born again Christian, so what if it seems weird to me.

Again, I don't know anything about this movement, but if God isn't displeased with it, oh well. Live on Mack. Live on.

It just aint the brand new flava for MY ear.

Of course I had to go there